Isatrin’s Mission Statement
It’s all about keeping it real…
To show integrity in all our dealings, building a professional and honourable reputation, generating a proud and respectful history.
We are freakin’ awesome at what we do…
We are resourceful and proactive, producing quality work. We find satisfaction in being exceptional, we delight in presenting an enjoyable experience.
We won’t rest on our laurels…
We operate through teamwork and we know how to translate various points of view. We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A business where clients, suppliers and employees want to associate with Isatrin, they seek us out. Our reputation precedes us, people want to work for us, supply to us and utilise our services because of who we are.
We are known for taking on the hard tasks and making them look easy. Challenge is only seen as an invitation to success. We are leaders in new techniques.
A culture where we are supportive of each other. Directors and Managers are see as leaders and mentors, both professionally and personally.
We work in an environment that is fun and creatively stimulating. Quality work with attention to detail and thinking of the bigger picture is rewarded.
Isatrin’s Core Values
- In all our dealings we are honest. This has built trustworthy, reliable and loyal relationships with our clients, fellow workers and service providers.
- We have a professional and honourable reputation. This has generated a proud and respectful history. We are accountable for our actions.
- We practice business fairly and ethically. We are transparent and authentic in all we do.
- 1 Chronicles 29:17, Proverbs 16:13, Psalm 92:12, 2 Thessalonians 3:13
- Our work is creative and functional. We are hungry to succeed, being resourceful and proactive, producing quality work.
- We are passionate and talented. We relish perfection and apply attention to detail, keeping in mind the bigger picture.
- We work in a joyful environment where we find satisfaction in being exceptional. We delight in generating an enjoyable experience.
- Ecclesiastes 9:10, Philippians 4:8
- We operate through teamwork. We truly believe in each other, care, protect and support one other. We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
- We cultivate the opportunity to compete.
- We know how to translate various points of view. We communicate openly and with respect. We make time to connect with each other.
- As individuals, we are community role models. Our backgrounds provide diverse experience. We continue to grow as people and professionals.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10